Wednesday, July 1, 2009

30 March 09 (Monday)

Daniel got a DIARY of a Wimpy Kid 3. I love those books, so I made this.

Today we had a talk (or lecture) from the Mayor of Maribyrnong.

4 Things You Should Know About the Mayor

1. He's boring.
2. He likes giving 2 hour talks.
3. Governments are boring!
4. Financial stuff is for adults!

I only heard 2 minutes of the talk. (Whew!)

I know. Daniel looks like Harry Potter. Daniel is really cool. There's a kid called Julian who is new and everyone feels sorry for. Everyone passes to him in footy. Me and Daniel reckon he's had enough goals. We reckon if he keeps getting off easy he won't win the rising star. My buddy Cooper has a better chance because Julian is in Grade 2.

A few days ago I carried Julian with my back. Now everyone might think I'm a kid Superman.

2 comments:

  1. I love the piece about the mayor!!! At least you learn quick!!!
    Uncle Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the Mayor of Maribyrnong and I'm very sad you didn't like my speech - I worked so hard on it, hours and hurs and no-one seems to appreciate me. I can't take it anymore! Sob, sob! Boo-hoo-hoo!


    Just kidding ... Dad xxx

    ReplyDelete